Reuters has become the first vendor to be awarded the SwiftReady Gold Accord Integration for 2007 accreditation for its connectivity and functionality to SwiftNet Accord, a real-time confirmation matching and exception-handling application which enables users to reduce operational risk during the lifecycle of FX, money markets and OTC derivatives trades. The vendor's back-office system, Kondor, took a standard interface with SwiftNet Accord when it was first made available.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?