Wisconsin-based Fiserv, a provider of financial services technology, has published the results of its market research intended to reveal trends and concerns in the managed accounts industry. The research, conducted by Fiserv's Investment Services division, found that more than half of the respondents considered client retention the greatest challenge facing firms in 2009. Approximately one in four respondents (28%) ranked maintaining revenues as the largest challenge, while 13% cited managing ov
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top