Princeton Financial Systems (PFS), a State Street company and provider of investment accounting, investment compliance, data management, and reporting technology and services, has released a Software-as-a-Service version of MIG21, its compliance platform. According to the vendor, eMIG21 is specially geared towards organisations that prefer not to set up or maintain in-house compliance infrastructures. Clients can access their compliance business via a standard web browser.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top