The offering combines Vhayu Velocity, designed to analyse and store large amounts of tick and bar data, with Alphacet Explorer, a codeless historical back-testing engine developed specifically for use with Vhayu Velocity. Designed for use across asset classes and instruments, the new service also provides data normalisation and mapping layers that eliminate the need for resource-intensive development and ongoing support.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?