MarketPrizm buy- and sell-side clients use the platform to access 19 European markets more efficiently than if they had to set up connectivity to each of those venues, claims Chi-Tech. Following completion of integration work, MarketPrizm users will also have the option of adding FTEN applications such as order-flow tracking, pre-trade checking, real-time risk controls and capital monitoring across venues or funds.
Nicolas Levy, MarketPrizm managing director, explains the architecture of the plat
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top