SimCorp, the Denmark-based financial software provider, is to integrate an enterprise analytics product, provided by US vendor Spotfire, into its flagship asset management system, SimCorp Dimension. SimCorp claims that the integrated product, Spotfire DXP, will allow asset managers to obtain and visualise complex data more easily. It will enable them to present the data with colour graphics, detect trends, patterns, anomalies and biases and act on them quickly. SimCorp Dimension supports the
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?