ConvergEx, a provider of investment and execution technologies, has completed its acquisition of Cogent Consulting, a software development firm specialising in commission management applications for institutional money managers and broker-dealers. ConvergEx now offers a suite of services covering every step of the commission management process from broker vote to third-party payment.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top