UBS O'Connor, part of UBS Global Asset Management's Alternative and Quantitative Investments group, is set to implement SunGard's Front Arena, a real-time, integrated cross-asset trading platform. Front Arena provides packaged trading functionality with integrated workflows across trade capture and modelling, pricing, position keeping, P&L and risk analytics. According to SunGard, UBS O'Connor will be able to modify user interfaces, analytics and workflow, or plug in proprietary models using
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?