UK-based Emergent Asset Management, part owned by Toronto Dominion Bank, has selected Imagine Software's Internet-based Derivatives.com service to support its risk management activities. Emergent will use Imagine's ASP offering to deliver risk management functions for its funds, including a global macro fund, a global forex fund and a global equity fund. The firm also will use Imagine to provide risk management for its managed accounts services including related UCITS III-compliant products.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?