BOC International Holdings (BOCI), the wholly owned investment bank of Bank of China, has selected the Progress Apama Algorithmic Trading Platform to strengthen its investment banking infrastructure. According to Progress Apama, BOCI selected the platform with its own trading connectivity to connect to the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Futures Exchange. Asset classes traded using Apama include equities, futures, futures indices, warrants and bonds.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?