London-based Threadneedle Asset Management has selected FundWorks' service to automate the production and delivery of retail fund factsheets. According to the vendor, FundSource will allow Threadneedle to produce superior quality factsheets, and has the ability to support preferred data sources, while streamlining production schedules and internal production processes.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?