JOHANNESBURG and LONDON – RMB Asset Management has implemented LatentZero’s Capstone platform, which will form the backbone of the fund manager’s new front-office environment. Capstone comprises three products: Minerva, an order management system and trading application; Tesseract, a modelling and decision support tool; and Sentinel, the vendor’s flagship compliance product. The six-month long implementation was led by Peresys, a Johannesburg-based technology consultancy and LatentZero’s Sou
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?