Liverpool Victoria Asset Management (LVAM) has signed a deal to implement the Cadis EDM Suite. Cadis will serve as the back bone of LVAM's new technology infrastructure and play an instrumental role in the company's growth strategy. The Cadis EDM Suite manages and enriches the complex data required to feed order management, compliance, accounting, and risk systems in a consistent, fully audited environment. The system is due to go live at LVAM in early Q3 this year.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?