The asset servicing arm of securities custodian Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS) has installed Xeno-morph's TimeScape system as its production data management system for its derivatives operations support service. The business uses TimeScape to create a centralised single source for all data used in the pricing of derivatives on behalf of clients. The implementation of Time-Scape at SGSS took six months.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?