Project Boat, the European trade utility launched to reduce the cost of OTC trade reporting, has selected BT Radianz and Colt Telecom as connectivity and infrastructure partners. Their participation will ensure that the trade reporting and OTC pre-trade price transparency platform is available to dealers, investment managers and data vendors. By locating Boat's data hosting in two London locations, the platform will offer lower latency and greater flexibility.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?