3i Infotech - Western Europe has launched Reporting to Clients 2.0, an enhanced version of its client reporting platform that covers a range of requirements from institutional and private clients to retail and internal reporting. The latest version of Reporting to Clients includes new data provision and modelling. Reporting to Clients 2.0 incorporates further data collation and workflow tools, together with monitoring screens to enable managers to view progress. It also provides a drag-and-d
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top