BELLEVUE, WA – Tahoma Capital, a recently formed hedge fund manager with a global macro, multi-asset focus, has implemented Philadelphia-based vendor FNX Solution's Aspen Hedge hosted trading and risk management system.
Aspen Hedge provides real-time access to current position and P&L data, customised report capabilities, as well as risk monitoring by position, currency or maturity. Asset types supported by Aspen Hedge include foreign exchange, fixed income, equities, interest rate derivative
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?