ITG's clients, which include a large number of asset managers on a range of the broker's products, will now be able to trade on FXall without any additional connections.
The first products to go live with the connection will be Macgregor XIP, ITG's order management system (OMS), and Triton, the firm's execution management system (EMS).
"If a firm already has the Macgregor OMS or another ITG system, the easiest way for that customer to access our FX liquidity and the tools we offer is for us to
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?