Hotchkis & Wiley, a Los Angeles-based investment management firm with some $6 billion in assets under management, has selected Computer Aided Decisions Inc.'s Global EPVS to support its operations department and provide performance and attribution analysis systems, among other things. Hotchkis & Wiley, which plans to go live with CAD's portfolio accounting system in January, will use Global EPVS on a service-bureau basis; the firm purchased the license for Global EPVS from Crossmar Inc., a f
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?