FOLLOWING what seems to be a trend for institutional brokerage firms, San Francisco-based Montgomery Securities has begun offering its research documents to its clients for free via its site on the World Wide Web. Montgomery has been distributing its research internally via its intranet for more than a year.
According to a Montgomery spokesperson, the firm hopes that the service will reduce its need to mail its research to its clients in the form of paper documents. Montgomery also makes its
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?