New York Life's Mainstay Fund group, which has $19 billion in assets under management, will begin installing Princeton Financial Systems' Pam portfolio accounting system for mutual funds by the end of November. The installation will cover 50 to 55 users of the accounting department's Microsoft Windows NT network and should be completed by early 1998.
Mainstay selected Pam after sizing it up against competing offerings from Sungard Asset Management of Malvern, PA, Global Investment Systems of
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?