The purchase early this week of Dreyfus Corp. by Mellon Bank of Pittsburgh sets the stage for some significant technological changes for Dreyfus.
According to sources, Mellon has invested heavily over the past two years in upgrading its technology--both in the trading room (Trading Systems Technology, April 5) and in the back office. Dreyfus, on the other hand, has by most accounts fallen behind both in terms of the products it manages and the cost-efficiency of the technologies it uses to ma
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?