SAN FRANCISCO--Last weekend, Amvescap embarked upon a virtually complete overhaul of the technology of its North American operations with the conversion of its San Francisco office. The location had been part of GT Global, the retail business that was part of Amvescap's acquisition of LGT's asset management division earlier this year.
Amvescap is incorporated in London, but most of its $260 billion in assets under management, operations and customers are in the US. While the North American op
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?