BLOOMBERG has lately become--for CMO-valuation vendors, at least--a very fashionable place on which to be seen. Bloomberg has recently inked pacts with both Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s Asset Backed Securities Group (ABSG) and Dun & Bradstreet Corp.'s Interactive Data Corp. (IDC)--making those vendors' pricing of CMO/Remics and asset-backed securities available for the first time via Bloomberg terminals. The two join numerous other CMO analytic and pricing services on Bloomberg.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?