Since the SIA indefinitely postponed the T+1 implementation date in the US midway through last year, straight-through processing (STP) has gone off the radar at many buy-side firms. This, argues TowerGroup’s Tim Lind, is not altogether a bad thing. By Stewart Eisenhart.
Despite their best intentions, the STP’s advocates’ argument that automation of trade processing is vital to buy-side interests has failed to convince asset managers to step up their efforts. So argues a new TowerGroup report
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?