Boston-based Fidelity Capital Software (FCS) Inc., a heretofore low-profile start-up subsidiary of Fidelity Investments, has acquired San Francisco-based Argent Investment Services Inc. Argent sells a Windows/PC-based portfolio management and analysis software package called Sovereign. Operating as a vendor independent of Fidelity's investment and mutual fund businesses, FCS plans to sell Sovereign and other, FCS-developed software to small and medium-sized money management firms.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?