NEW YORK--Could the pending sale of Warburg Pincus' Asset Management business to Credit Suisse Asset Management throw a wrench into a just completed system upgrade at New York-based Warburg? It's not clear. Credit Suisse officials aren't saying, but one source familiar with Warburg's operations says: "The staff has no idea what will happen. There's been a whole lot of speculation and guessing going on, but the only thing they've heard is that nothing disruptive is going to happen."
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?