Bloomberg L.P. has begun an initiative under which it will link its service with a series of off-the-shelf portfolio management and accounting systems and services. Securities Software & Consulting Inc. has just released what it is calling SS&C Go Trading, an interface between Bloomberg's standard service and SS&C's Complete Asset Management, Reporting and Accounting system, known as Camra. Meanwhile, as the first SS&C Go Trading client prepares to go live, at least two direct competitors of
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?