The service replaces manually processed bi-lateral payments with automated, netted payments. In the first quarterly settlement cycle on 20 December 2007, gross settlements by the 14 participating OTC derivatives dealers were consolidated from 340,000 to 123 net settlements.
Market participants from investment banks including Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs have hailed the launch as a much-needed opportunity to reduce operational risks while also increasing operating efficiencies.
The actual ca
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?