Advent software is synonymous with the buy side, especially the alternative asset management space where any technology discussion would seem incomplete without mentioning the San Francisco-based firm, with a client list in the thousands. Victor Anderson reports.
Advent Software is a buy-side focused multi-national technology company founded in 1983. The company provides technology to asset managers, hedge funds, fund administrators and prime brokers, as well as wealth managers including fami
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?