NEW YORK--Thomson Financial’s Wealth Management Group will release Proratings--an equity mutual fund analyzer--late this month. Thomson is also adding conference call summaries and transcripts to First Call Events, and a tagging and automatic index system to its First Call research.
Proratings uses a number of factors including First Call estimates as well as analysts’ earnings estimates, ratings on the mutual fund’s holdings and an examination of mutual fund managers’ tenure and experience.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?