BEND, Ore.-- Blue Chip Development Corp. is shipping version 1.5 of its flagship product, Carabiner. The product is aimed at money managers with up to $5 billion in assets under management, a strategy that puts the company in direct competition with Advent Software Inc. and Charles Schwab Inc.'s Schwab Institutional Services Group, which sells the Centerpiece portfolio management system to financial consultants and investment advisers.
Carabiner combines portfolio management, performance meas
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?