A financial reporting service developed and used by GE Capital Corp.'s own money managers is now being marketed--by none other than GE Information Services (GEIS). The service, called LEX2000, supports financial reporting and planning, and includes currency translation facilities. LEX2000 runs on microcomputers, both stand-alone and those linked by IBM PC LAN, Novell Inc. NetWare or 3-Com local area networks. An IBM mainframe-based version is slated for commercial release in the first quarte
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?