HACKENSACK, NJ -- Investment accounting software vendor Global Investment Systems (GIS) has added a component to its MShare mutual fund transfer agency system to identify potential market timers.
The system alerts third-party administrator users when investors repurchase shares after redeeming them within a prior designated time period, and enables users to charge tiered redemption fees based on how soon investors sell shares after purchasing them.
According to John Bowen, GIS client relations
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?