Suresh Kavan, president of Thomson Financial's investment management group, talks about the new Microsoft alliance, client value propositions and, inevitably, the anticipated growth of buy-side application service providers (ASPs). Interview by Victor Anderson
A number of buy-side vendors have launched or are preparing to launch ASP services. Thomson has Icon ASP. Are you happy with its performance?
The brief answer is that it has exceeded all our expectations because of the broad market shift
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?