Frankfurt-based Union Investments, one of the biggest mutual fund managers in Germany, with around €100 billion in assets under management, went live with the Charles River Trading System and ComplianceMaster at the start of October last year.
The Charles River system replaced a proprietary platform that Uwe Wiedl, project director at Union Investments, describes as "a 10-to-15-year-old system that was so outdated it ran on DEC technology". (Digital Equipment Corp was acquired by Compaq in 1
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?