Late last month, Merrin Financial Inc. received its copy of the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol, a set of message formats for equity order-routing proposed as a standard by a group of influential buy- and sell-side firms. Merrin Financial is currently evaluating the protocol specification, but Merrin president Seth Merrin shows no signs of having gotten over his skepticism about the protocol's ultimate utility to Merrin Financial (IMT, July 8). Thus its adoption by the vendor i
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?