SALOMON Brothers Inc. has yet to put its money where its mouth is--and become a paying customer of the EJV Partners L.P. Salomon, one among six dealers to found the fixed-income data and analytics vendor four years ago, remains in protracted discussions with the vendor as to terms of payment. Meanwhile, the firm continues to receive data updates from the EJV and to provide the EJV with data in turn.
The full extent of the talks between Salomon and the EJV couldn't be determined. EJV officials
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?