New York City-based Tudor Investment Corp. has abruptly clipped the wings of its software-vending subsidiary Tudor Software LLC, determining to sell off the fledgling unit at the earliest opportunity. On March 7, the investment management firm closed the doors to its subsidiary's New York and Chicago offices and sent everyone home, except for a small number of developers who will be packaged with the vendor when it is sold. Tudor Investment officials had considered injecting additional capit
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?