LOS ANGELES--Integrated Decision Systems announced that it is looking to beta test the multi-currency version of its new standalone performance system, Caliper2000. Because of the recent success of its US currency version (released in the beginning of the first quarter of this year), Caliper2000 will be ready to be marketed globally by the first quarter of 2001.
Developed for much larger companies, Caliper2000 utilizes fragmentation to shift and validate gigabytes of data at speed, says Mena
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?