After a year of searching, Merrill Lynch named John McKinley as its first corporate chief technology officer. McKinley comes fresh from GE Capital, where he held a similar position for nearly three years. He will be a Merrill Lynch senior VP and will be responsible for all of Merrill Lynch's global information technology systems. McKinley will be based in New York and will report to both Merrill Lynch chairman and chief executive David Komansky and president and chief operating officer Herb
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?