Van Eck Associates Corp. has chosen Integrated Decision Systems Inc.'s Global Investment Manager II (GIM) to run about 20 international mutual funds. The planned installation will replace a proprietary in-house system. IDS's win at Van Eck marks another step forward in market acceptance for the international GIM, which was developed in part by the London office of Morgan Stanley Asset Management Inc.
IDS developed the core of its current system in the mid-1980s and added a general ledger func
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?