Reflecting the focused approach that SS&C Technologies Inc. gained when it hired a new chief operating officer in April, the company saw its sales rise 58% to $9.2 million and earned $293,000 for the third quarter of 1997, ended September 30. A year earlier, the company lost $433,000 on $5.8 million. Through the first nine months of the year, the company earned $1 million on sales of $24.3 million. In 1996, the company lost $21,000, on sales of $18.9 million through the year's first three qu
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?