Equitable Real Estate Investment Management (EREIM), a subsidiary of the Equitable Life Assurance Society, is building a proprietary real estate database to support its research and investment management operations in Atlanta. As part of the project, Equitable is piloting Ibbotson Associates Inc.'s EnCorr/Optimizer, a Windows-based graphical analytics system that identifies the risk and reward associated with a given investment strategy.
Georgia-based EREIM manages more than $35 billion in r
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?