HINSDALE, Ill.--Sungard Data Systems' acquisition of Decalog, which was part of the deal announced earlier this month for Oshap Technologies, "rounds out the company's product offerings in the investment accounting area," according to John Wilbur, managing director for international sales at Sungard.
Wilbur says the first products Decalog's Idee will most likely be linked to are Sungard Investment Systems' Invest One, and Sungard Portfolio Solutions Global Portfolio II. The logic behind targe
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?