LONDON--Hill Martin Asset Management has outsourced its investment accounting and reporting functions to Sungard Investment Systems, using ePal, Sungard’s Web-enabled version of its Pal portfolio accounting system.
Hill Martin, which went live on the system in September, is using ePal for its discretionary services to private clients, trusts, corporates and pension funds, replacing in-house systems supported by an unnamed supplier. Around eight people at the firm will be using the system on a
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management