ConvergEx Group has released Hedge Trak, a tool designed to help hedge funds register with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) by the July 21, 2011 deadline.
Hedge funds, required to register with the US regulator in accordance with the Dodd-Frank Act, will use Hedge Trak to document the registration process and the criteria they use to determine payments for research received from brokers and independent research providers. The solution is web-based.
"Broker reviews are a critical part
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?