Swedish hedge fund IPM Informed Portfolio Management has selected DataArt to develop a risk management system. IPM, which manages assets of more than $8 billion and has an expertise in the pension funds market, will use the web-based system for pre-trade risk modeling, to calculate risk and provide portfolio exposure metrics for multiple asset classes. The system can also run back-tests on current portfolios and calculate the tracking error for each portfolio.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition