QIC has signed an investment operations outsourcing agreement with Northern Trust. Northern Trust will provide the Melbourne-based firm with unit pricing, registry, trade services, reconciliations, investment accounting, performance and risk analytics, post-trade compliance monitoring, client reporting, fee administration and billing.
"Outsourcing middle-office services will give QIC a flexible and scalable operational platform to support our local and global investment management activities," says QIC CEO Doug McTaggart. "We chose Northern Trust because of their depth and breadth of expertise in middle-office services and their ability to deliver what QIC is looking for."
QIC, which is one of Australia's largest asset managers with $55.9 billion under management, will continue to use NAB Asset Servicing for back-office services.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS