Fuzzy Logix, a provider of analytics technology to the financial services industry, has announced the launch of Tanay ZXnW Series, an analytics appliance with a pre-loaded data library of over 500 algorithms. This is the firm's first foray into the hardware space. The product, aimed at tier-1 banks and hedge funds, was introduced at WBR's recent TradeTech Europe event in London. "Tanay ZXnw Series'...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Blockchain for Regulatory Reporting?
- Thomson Reuters Adds Futures, Options Execution to Eikon for Energy, Commodities Traders
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low